ellaOne contains lactose
If you’ve been told by your medical professional or other medical practioner that you’ve got an intolerance with a sugars, inform your pharmacist before you take this medication.
3. How exactly to just simply take ellaOne
Always just take this medication exactly as described in this leaflet or as the pharmacist, medical practitioner or any other doctor has said. Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you’re unsure.
How exactly to use the ellaOne tablet
- just simply Take one tablet by lips at the earliest opportunity with no later than 5 days (120 hours) after non-safe sex or contraceptive failure. Make the tablet without delay.
- You can easily use the tablet at any amount of time in your period.
- Ou usually takes the tablet anytime of this time either prior to, during or after a dinner.
- If you work with one of several medications that will avoid ellaOne from working correctly (see area above ““what you should understand before taking ellaOne”) or you purchased one of these brilliant medications in past times four weeks, ellaOne may work less effectively for your needs. Confer with your pharmacist or doctor before utilizing ellaOne. Your medical professional may recommend another kind of (non-hormonal) emergency contraceptive, i.e. A Cu-IUD.
If you vomit after taking ellaOne
If you vomit (be ill, provide) within 3 hours of using the tablet, just simply simply take another tablet as quickly as possible.
From becoming pregnant if you have sex again after taking ellaOne
If you have unprotected sex after taking the tablet, it will not stop you. You should use condoms every time you have sex after you take the tablet and until your next period comes.
In case your period that is next is after using ellaOne
After using the tablet, it really is normal for the next period to be a couple of days later.
Nonetheless, when your duration is much more than seven days later; if it really is unusually light or unusually hefty; or you experience observable symptoms such as for example stomach (stomach) discomfort, breast tenderness, vomiting or sickness, you may well be expecting. A pregnancy should be done by you test straight away. That you see your doctor if you are pregnant, it is important. (See area “Pregnancy, breast-feeding and fertility”).
If you just just simply take more ellaOne than you should
There have now been no reports of harmful effects from taking an increased dosage than suggested of the medication but do pose a question to your pharmacist, physician or any other doctor for advice. If you have got any more concerns from the utilization of this medication, pose a question to your pharmacist, physician or other medical practioner.
4. Feasible part effects
Like all medications, this medication could cause negative effects, while not everyone gets them.
Some signs such as for instance breast tenderness and stomach (belly) discomfort, throwing up (vomiting), queasy (sickness) may also be feasible indications of maternity. You should do a pregnancy test (See section 2 “Pregnancy, breast-feeding and fertility”) if you miss your period and experience such symptoms after taking ellaOne,.
Typical part effects
(these may influence as much as 1 in 10 individuals)
- Sickness, stomach (belly) discomfort or disquiet, vomiting
- painful durations, pelvic discomfort, breast tenderness
- frustration, dizziness, mood swings
- muscle mass discomfort, straight right straight back discomfort, tiredness
Unusual part effects
(these may influence as much as 1 in 100 individuals)
- Diarrhea, heartburn, wind, dry lips
- uncommon or irregular genital bleeding, heavy/prolonged periods premenstrual syndrome, genital discomfort or discharge, reduced or greater sexual http://yourrussianbride.com/latin-brides/ drive
- hot flushes
- appetite changes, emotional problems, anxiety, agitation, sleep disorders, sleepiness, migraine artistic disruptions
- zits, skin damage, irritation
- temperature, chills, malaise
Rare side effects
(these may influence as much as 1 in 1,000 individuals)
- Vaginal discomfort or itching, pain during intercourse, rupture of an ovarian cyst, unusually light period
- lack of concentration, vertigo, shaking, disorientation, fainting
- uncommon feeling in attention, red attention, sensitivity to light
- dry throat, disruption in flavor
- hives (itchy rash), experiencing thirsty
Reporting of side effects
If you will get any negative effects, speak to your pharmacist, medical practitioner or other medical practioner. Including any side that is possible perhaps perhaps not placed in this leaflet. You could report effects that are side (see details below). By reporting unwanted effects you can easily offer more info regarding the security of the medication.